Volunteer Opportunities at the Heights
- Clean fleece or cotton blend, warm fabrics appropriate for making hats, scarves and small blankets.
- New, unused, unopened items for game prizes -
- tissue packs, toothpaste, toothbrushes, hand lotions, etc.
drops,hard candies, cookie, cracker or candy packs, etc.
- playing cards, puzzle books (large print is best), note cards
- sponges, hand wipes, sanitizers, hand soaps, etc
- Come take a walk with a friend! We have several tenants who would love to get outside to enjoy the breezes and birds and take a short walk or ride in their wheelchairs but don't feel comfortable going out alone.
- YOGA! We would LOVE a LIVE chair yoga instructor for our very dedicated yoga group. They participate faithfully in a DVD series twice
weeklybut an in-person instructor once or twice a month would be a great treat!
- FOUND! THANK YOU CHRIS! Computer Help Desk! Could you answer simple questions and give basic instruction on some computer skills for seniors?
- Looking for Wii players! Would love to have someone teach new players and run games for the old pros as well!
- Love to play games? Looking to introduce or "reintroduce" some new and different games!
- DISCUSSION GROUP FACILITATOR WANTED! I would like to start an intellectually challenging discussion group - perhaps related to trivia and memory work or "mock-trial" type discussions of issues. Sound interesting?
- Have an idea for a great activity you'd like to try with Seniors? Let's talk!
- Please contact Sarah King at 262-512-3104 or by Email